Holiday Recipe Thread

Since Thanksgiving is next week, and Christmas, Hanukkah and Kwanzaa are just around the corner, and since everyone here is getting in the holidaytime spirit with cookie and ornament exchanges, I thought it would be fun to start a Holiday Recipe Thread. Maybe your favorite, or the one EVERYONE always asks you to bring to a gathering, or a long-time handed down family recipe. We can collect a lot of new & different recipes this way, and maybe all try something new this season!

RULES:
In the subject line, post what type of recipe by the name, cookie, dip, bread, salad etc. etc.

Post as many recipes as you would like, but please, just ONE recipe per post. Will be easier for everyone that way I think.

((Now I have to go and dig out all my holiday recipes...besides the Southern Comfort and Cranberry Juice one...LOLOL!))

alanagold

Not really food but... a flip cocktail instead of eggnog and rum!

in a shaker combine, one egg, 1/4 cup of half and half, 1-2 shots of rum, cinnamon, nutmeg and simple syrup. It's 10x better than a normal old storebought eggnog and a little less calorie heavy!